Friday, January 9, 2009

Food 4 Thought Friday

(Link in blogroll)

Breakfast
What one word would you put on your gravestone?
My first name, I guess. I'm going to go all feminist on this and say that it's the only part of my name I didn't get from a man. Or, The Man. ;-) Honestly, I don't care what's on my gravestone, since I'll be cremated.
Lunch
What happened today that made you feel good?
I'm nearly finished with a project that's been hanging around at work for several months. The worst part--talking to our database manager--commences next week, but I think I have my head wrapped around it now.
Dinner
Is there something hanging over your head that you need to do right now?
Oh, like, taking down the Christmas tree???? Yeah. Obviously, I'm not. {shrug} I have an awesome-wonderful husband: he and the Sparkster are going to work on it tomorrow.
Midnight Snack
What are you most looking forward to at this moment? Least looking forward to?
Most: tomorrow's "spa day"
Least: Winter.
Recipe for the Week (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week?):
Vegas, baby!!!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.