Friday, December 19, 2008

RevGals Friday Five

Link in blogroll)
Countdown to Christmas Edition

It's true.

There are only five full days before Christmas Day, and whether you use them for shopping, wrapping, preaching, worshiping, singing or traveling or even wishing the whole darn thing were over last Tuesday, there's a good chance they will be busy ones.

So let's make this easy, if we can: tell us five things you need to accomplish before Christmas Eve.
  1. Wrap presents. I have not wrapped a single one.
  2. Get something for Katherine and Alan. Sigh. And I will need a few more stocking stuffers, I think, for the guys.
  3. Finish and send the cards.
  4. Figure out food for Christmas. I guess I'm cooking after all. Boo.
  5. Look over the liturgy for Christmas Eve and get sorted on exactly what needs to happen for Communion set-up.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.