Monday, December 29, 2008

Manic Monday

(Link in blogroll)

What is the biggest mistake you made in 2008 and will not make again in 2009?
Expecting more from people than I reasonably ought to. The good news is that my expectations are now so low for most people that I will be grateful for even the smallest crumb. In most situations. There are certain people, however, that just piss me off by their existence...but that's another story, and irrelevant to the question at hand.
Do you make New Year's resolutions? Why or why not?
I do not. They are just more reasons to feel crappy about myself when I fail to uphold them, which I invariably do. For the past couple of years, I've chosen a "Word of the Year" to aspire to. 2007 was "thrive." This year was "detox." I did better this year. I'm still trying to figure out what 2009's word will be.
Who do you nominate as "Man or Woman of the Year" for 2008?
Does it not have to be Obama?! I honestly can't think of anyone else. Were I going for a snark award, I would (of course) pick Sarah "Tina" Palin.
What was your greatest accomplishment in 2008?
Feeling pride in something important that I did without considering doing anything else.


What the heck?! Four questions?! :-D

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.