Monday, December 22, 2008

Manic Monday

(Link in blogroll)

If you were at a friend’s house for a holiday dinner and you found a dead cockroach in your salad, what would you do?
Better dead than alive, no?

I believe I would suddenly be quite full and unable to eat another bite of ANYthing in the house. We'd be leaving as soon thereafter as possible. Yuck.
If you could put anyone you know on Prozac, who would you choose?
One of my coworkers: CT. That stands for Complainer Tech.
How do you feel about public displays of affection?
As long as all the clothes stay on and the tongues stay in the mouths to which they are attached, I don't mind. I can always look away.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.