Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in blogroll)

1. Friends are the cement that holds my brain together.

2.
Take care of your health; it's the most important thing you have.

3. I'm ready for
a vacation. I'm totally not ready for almost anything else.

4.
The smell of our house after a long vacataion is one of my favorite perfumes or aftershaves or smells.

5. The oldest ornament I have is
one my mom had on her Christmas tree as a child. It's a porcelain angel/baby with moveable arms and legs, about 3" in length.

6. Take some
teenagers, hard work, and food , mix it all together and you have a fun project.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
playing with the youth group and kids at our fundraiser tonight, tomorrow my plans include getting the house decorated (FINALLY!), and Sunday, I want to finish decorating, start wrapping, do some shopping, stop at work...aaah, cards!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.