Friday, December 19, 2008

Food 4 Thought Friday

(Link in blogroll)

Breakfast
Do you still have gifts to buy or are you done with your shopping?
Still working on a couple of things. As usual.
Lunch
Has the economy affected any part of your Christmas this year? How?
Only in the sense that I'm looking more at practical things than I normally do (which is hard to believe, since I already tend more toward the practical!).
Dinner
What is your favorite Christmas tradition?
Chinese food on Christmas Eve followed by church service.
Midnight Snack
Are you feeling like a Jolly Elf or a Grinchy Scrooge right at this moment?
I'm pretty jolly, though I wouldn't really characterize my personality as elven.
Recipe for this Week (instead of your recipe for life - what is it for just this week?)
ENJOY each moment.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.