Monday, November 17, 2008

Manic Monday

(Link in blogroll)

Do you believe people are basically good?
No. People are basically selfish with flashes of brilliant selflessness.
If you could change the custom of shaking hands, what would you replace it with?
Elbow bumping. We do that at church when people are sick: back of the elbow to back of the elbow. It makes me giggle a little because of RHPS.
What is something that you enjoy that is a chore for most other people?
I don't mind washing dishes. It's relaxing. [Obviously, I have a dishwasher that does most of the work; I only wash the oddball stuff.]

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.