Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in blogroll)

1. Right now, I'm feeling tired (as in sleepy). I haven't gotten the most consistent sleep this week. But excited about having the day off ahead of me--though I have TONS of things to do today too.
2.
This is where I want to be.
3. How does one
sock always go missing?
4.
Reading the Bible in the mornings keeps me on track.
5. Please don't
yell at me.
6.
Sparky fills me with joy.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
watching the shows we taped last night, tomorrow my plans include working 8 hours, at least,and Sunday, I want to go to church (for a change), though I also have to work in the afternoon and we may have visitors here when I get home!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.