Friday, October 24, 2008

Beacon of Hope

(Link in blogroll)
Food 4 Thought Friday

Breakfast
What is your favorite place in your house and why? Describe it or add a photo.
It's a tie between bed and here on the couch with the laptop. I seem to spend about the same amount of quality time in each place. ;-)
Lunch
If your spouse or significant other were a light bulb, what wattage would they be? 25 -60 -75 -100 or a dim black light?
Oh, good gosh, this is an awesome question!!!
Beast would be, most of the time, a nice steady 75-watt energy-saver (MY energy is saved, certainly!) bulb, or possibly a floodlight. Lately, I think he's fading out to an old 60-watt one, or maybe a 25. It's been a rough month.
Dinner
Name something that would disqualify you if you were a contestant on Fear Factor.

I don't know the rules for "Fear Factor" since I've never watched it. However, I think my personal fears would exempt me from appearing in the first place.
Midnight Snack
What is something you do that helps you to escape for a while?
Meming. Taking a long, HOT bath is helpful too. Driving, though I don't do that much anymore with the price of gas being what it is. I already fill up the tank weekly and that's just for regular getting-through-the-days usage.
Recipe for this Week (instead of your recipe for life - what is it for just this week?)
The one just passed? Trying to stay in the zone...so metaphorically lots of bland ingredients and comfort food with anti-depressants added liberally to counter the effects of overstimulants like habaneros.

Not that this is actually what I've been eating, by the way. I had a decent (for middle America, that is) chicken curry yesterday and some vaguely healthy food most days. No habeneros, and just one meal that included mashed potatoes & gravy.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.