Monday, September 1, 2008

Manic Monday

(Link in blogroll)

If you were to name the one thing you have the most compassion for, what would it be?
It would have to be innocent victims (i.e., children) of man-made disasters: war, famine-made-worse-by-greed, AIDS, etc.
It's been said that, "The best things in life are free." Do you think this is true?
Yes. But "free" doesn't actually mean "important." For instance--and I'm watching Mike Rowe as I write this, so excuse the references--poo is free, but not a best thing. And shelter is frequently NOT free, but really damn important!
What is the most valuable thing you own?
I promise I did NOT read ahead...but my house is the most valuable thing.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.