Monday, September 15, 2008

Curious as a Cat

nk in blogroll)

1) Are you a leader or a follower?
Hmmm, mostly a follower, but I don't like to be led by the nose. I would be in big trouble in the armed services or any other place you are supposed to follow orders without question. I prefer to think of myself as a bit of a noisy potential maverick.
2) Who is the person you are most candid with?
Beast. Otherwise, we would never have been married this long!
3) What one thing in your life would be easiest to change, but you’ve never gotten around to it?
The number of books I keep around because I rarely take the time to purge. I could probably unload 25% or more of them at any given time. This actually extends to a lot of other areas: crap in/on my desk, clothes, glassware, etc.
4) If you could convince any single person to change his or her mind about one thing, who would you pick and what topic would you work on?
I'd work on John McCain re his choice of running mate, but it's politically too late for him to change his mind anyway. Just...WHAT was he thinking?!
5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Public Domain Photo
OK, honestly? I think of Harry Potter. I know: lame answer, I sound like a 12-year-old.
I like owls. I have always thought it was cool how far their heads turn, and how fast they can unturn them. Their 'hoo-hoo' isn't the slightest bit scary to me. In fact, I find it comforting to know that something is watching out for me in the dark. And those eyes! I think it's possible that all those people who think they'v been abducted by aliens are actually seeing owls--I mean LOOK at those eyes! :-)

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.