Friday, August 22, 2008

RevGalBlogPals Friday Five

(Link in blogroll)
When is the Fourth Friday not the Last Friday?

1) Datebooks--how do you keep track of your appointments? Electronically? On paper? Month at a glance? Week at a glance?
I use a folio from Mead that has a separate date book, a separate address book, slots for cards, more slots for larger papers, and a note pad. It's really awesome.
2) When was the last time you forgot an important date?
Uh...I do forget things... Can't think what I've forgotten lately, though, that is a huge issue.
3) When was the last time you went OUT on a date?
Beast and I ate dinner out together last night. Does that count?
4) Name one accessory or item of clothing you love even though it is dated.
I have some great faux-emerald earrings from the early 90s. Some other 70s-era jewelry too. Otherwise I don't keep stuff all that long...do I?
5) Dates--the fruit--can't live with 'em? Or can't live without 'em?
I'm not sure I've ever had a date, plain. Ever. I've had date filling in pastry and I don't mind it, but there is just something rather funky about the date along.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.