Monday, July 28, 2008

Curious as a Cat

(Link in blogroll)

1) If the Pope promised he'd do one thing you asked, what would you ask him to do?
The current Pope: step down/abdicate for someone with a faint clue about the 21st century. Popes in general: unclench. [and, to be clear, the latter refers to virtually ALL religious leaders!]
2) What one experience has strengthened your character the most so far?
Parenthood.
Who knew I could resist the urge to murder so very many times? (Not only my kid, by the way, but people who mess with my kid too.)
3) Of all the people you've ever known, who have you most feared?
There was a very freaky dude who used the library where I worked as a teen--he was terrifying.
Really, though: PsychoBoss.
And Ronald Reagan. W and his cronies are somewhere near the top too.
4) Have you ever stolen anything, and if so what?
Tic-tacs, when I was about 10. The occasional book from the library's book sale. Pens / paper clips / rubber bands from work. Alert the authorities!!
5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Public Domain Photo
Honestly, my first thought is "nice right-edge cropping!" My next thought is "anime convention attendee." Then I worry about how long it takes her to remove all that makeup and what her washcloths (washclothes??) and towels look like. I'm quite pleased that she's taken her fear of being strangled and found a way to deal with it, too.
I think she should stick to one shade of red per head and get some different lipstick.

OK, but if she walked in the library where I worked, I wouldn't even blink.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.