Monday, July 21, 2008

Curious as a Cat

(Link in blogroll)

1) What is the most disgusting thing you've ever had in your mouth?
Vomit. Sorry. But really, what could possibly be worse than that?
2) What is the boldest thing you've ever done?
I know the one thing I got a lot of flack (and sideways props) for was when I verbally took on a group of drunks one Fourth of July when they threw their bag full of garbage into our midst. All of my group was freaking out, but the other guys backed down. Whatever.
Personally, I have felt much bolder the times I've stood up for myself with my family and wit someone I'm bound by etiquette not to speak ill of.
3) If you could pick one person you know well to be more religious (or spiritual), who would it be?
First of all, we all have to make our own peace with our spirituality, which may look completely different from what I think is 'right.' However, I wish my brother would climb down off his high horse.
4) What is partner's best feature?
Honest trustworthiness.
5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Photo © Cat. 2007
I'm pretty shocked at how well this photo turned out! It's a freeze frame of one of the rides at the Mall of America in mid-flight. I love all the different straight lines that are just slightly off. It really is right side up: the people are sideways in the 'car' in the center. Those poles you see that support the rollercoaster track actually move as the coasters go over them. Ack. I'm sure it's safe. Really. But you won't catch me riding any of those things here!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.