Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in blogroll)

1. There is absolutely NO way you can get me to do anything work-related until Tuesday!
2.
The return of allergy symptoms reminds me that summer is almost here!
3. I cannot live without my
Chapstick.
4.
Driving a semi and driving a motorcycle are two things I'd like to try.
5. When life hands you lemons
add rum and coke.
6.
Lots of unstructured free time is my favorite childhood memory.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
meming, tomorrow my plans include hanging out with Beast far away from anything anime-related (except maybe the Speed Racer movie) and Sunday, I want to skip church (but we'll probably go)!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.