Friday, May 2, 2008

Friday Fill-In

(Link in blogroll)

1. Two of my favorite ingredients in a drink are vodka and lemon!

2.
People often amazes me. [Often, not in a good way.]

3. You can keep doing that forever, the dog is immune to your so-called charms.

4.
A public library, mix it all together and voila! You have Crazyville!

5. If I had a yard with a garden, I would love to grow
roses. [I do have a yard with a garden, but I'm really too lazy to garden properly.]

6. Most food is best au naturel.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
what looks like a great deal of thunder & lightning, tomorrow my plans include meeting with my mentee, cleaning out the inside of the truck, and organizing a closet, and Sunday, I want to enjoy confirmation and youth group!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.