Monday, April 28, 2008

Curious as a Cat

(Link in blogroll)

1) How would you redesign the way movie ratings are assigned?
I would 'de-criminalize' sex, at least Real Sex, i.e. not rape or violent sex. I would move violence-for-the-sake-of-violence into X-rated, i.e. faces blowing up, guts falling out, that sort of thing. And swearing? I'd leave it alone, I guess.
2) What is the best way to make friends?
Smile, be kind, be interested (and interesting), and don't take them for granted or use them. Ever. Ever-ever-ever.
3) What is the most sacred or holy spot you've ever seen?
I loved St. Peter's--outside of the twisty pillars--but it was really too fancy to be holy for me. Durham Cathedral is pretty awesome. But really, the places I've experienced as holy or sacred tend to be hospital rooms, quiet mountainsides, and inside the hugs of friends and family.
4) What is the most irrational thing you've ever done?
Today? This week? I do irrational things all the time; lately, they all revolve around eating. The biggest, most life-changing one was getting married at 22.
5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Photo © Cat. 2007
I cannot WAIT for summer! This is a photo from our front garden last year. People around here call columbines "weeds" but I love them. My garden delights in benign neglect, so weeds are good. ;-)

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.