Saturday, March 8, 2008

Patrick's Place

(Link in blogroll)
Saturday 6

1. What was the first board game you remember playing?
Snakes and Ladders. Not 'chutes.' Snakes.
2. When you last played a crossword puzzle, did you look up any of the answers before you finished?
I never look up the answers since I tear the puzzles out of the book and work them on a clipboard. If I just can't finish, I don't. The last puzzle, by the way, was last night in bed.
3. Did you ever own a Rubik’s Cube? If so, were you ever able to solve it on your own?
Absolutely not! (times two) I don't like these kinds of puzzles.
4. Take the quiz: What Kind of Puzzle Are You?
I was a crossword when I did it earlier this week.
5. You decide to buy yourself a jigsaw puzzle: what kind of image are you most likely to buy: a landscape, an image of an animal, a sports hero, or a shot from a popular movie?
Something with more than one color, that isn't impossible. The picture is less important than the puzzle itself.
6. Have you ever tried Sudoku? How easy did you find it (or would you think you would find it) to be?
I love Sudoku, and especially Killer Sudoku.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.