Friday, March 7, 2008

more and more

(from here)

1. If you could push one person off a mountain, who would it be? I don't think I could actually do this unless someone was fucking with my family.

2. Name lyrics from the song you are listening to now? We're watching the tape of last Monday's Sarah Conner Chronicles.

3. Do you still have clothes that belong to your ex? I never had clothes that belonged to any of my exes.

4. Do you get attached to people easily? I do.

5. Have you ever been to California? Yes. Three, no four, times.

7. Do you like roller coasters? I don't mind some of them, but I don't care that much about 'em.

8. Who was your last comment from? Someone I've never met before, via some meme or another.

9. What's your favorite TV show? CSI

10. Have you ever seen the GOONIES? The movie? Wait, why am I asking...? I haven't seen any Goonie-related crap.

11. How many times have you been in love? For real? Once. Lots of lust, though. ;-)

12. Do you have any pets? Sparky has a guinea pig.

13. Do you curse a lot? More than I should.

14. What is the first thing you do when you wake up? Put on my glasses and turn off the heated mattress pad.

15. What's your favorite season? Autumn.

16. Have you been on a date in the last 2 weeks? Uh...married? So, kinda not, unless you count Sunday morning breakfast as a date.

17. Are chuck norris jokes funny? They just have to be funnier than Chuck himself, but I don't know any of these. And that's fine.

18. What's your favorite food? Sugar.

19. What's the last movie you saw in the theater? feh... Underdog.

20. Can you live without the computer? Yes, but it wouldn't be much fun.

21. Do you hide your emotions? Some of them. Believe it or not.

22. What is your favorite movie? Heathers.

23. Do you like chick flicks? The good ones.

24. When was the last time you got flowers? I bought some for myself the other day.

25. Who was the last person you were in a moving vehicle with? Sparky, last night.

26. Best kind of pizza? P@ul!e's

27. Would you take care of your friends while they're sick? I do, I have, I would.

28. What was the last CD you purchased? Something as a gift for Christmas....

29. When was the last time you dyed your hair? Sh@antell did it on Tuesday.

30. Do you have plans for this weekend? Yes. We're going to be very busy doing boring stuff. ;-)

31. What is a band/singer you will always love? Beatles.

32. Have you ever watched a movie drunk? Yes.

33. Do you wish at 11:11? I'm either asleep or busy, so no.

34. Do you have any piercings? Dos.

35. Last person you hugged? Beast.

36. Where is the weirdest place you have slept? I've slept a lot of weird places, but nothing exceptionally bizarre: hotel lobbies, airports, libraries...wait, ok, we'll go with that, but only because when I sleep at a library, it's been at my desk when I should be working. ;-) Only happened twice.

37. What are you wearing on your feet? Fluffy blue slippers.

38. Who was the last person you laid in bed with? Beast and I were in bed together last night for most of the night.

39. What is your natural hair color? Graying.

40. How many people have you texted today? Nyet texty.

41. Who is your best friend? Moink the Wonder Monkey.

42. What is your current conversation about? Myself, I guess.

43. Do you have a crush on someone? Not today.

44. Where were you 2 days ago? Two nights ago, I was here at home recovering (hah) from a mammogram.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.