Friday, March 21, 2008

Friday Fill-In

(Link in blogroll)

1. My life is so exciting! (to be read with deep sarcasm)

2. Strawberry fields forever. Of course.

3.
Peppermint cheesecake sounds like it would taste delicious!

4. Why does
meming make me feel so good?!

5.
The Valley of the Kings is something I've always wanted to see.

6. It's sad when
dreams fade away.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
Tenebrae (though not the drive TO church!), tomorrow my plans include cleaning, laundry, rescuing the truck... and Sunday, I want to have some jelly beans after sunrise service!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.