Monday, February 18, 2008

Curious as a Cat

(Link in blogroll)

1) What is the most abnormal thing about yourself?
The dichotomy between what my friends tell me about myself, and what I think of myself.
2) What is the ugliest outfit you ever remember wearing?
I was not in love with the outfit I wore at my niece's wedding last year. And there were all those homemade clothes I had to wear as a child.
3) If you could physically destroy one thing, what would it be and how would you do it?
I don't know how I'd do it, but I'd like to remove all knowledge of nuclear bombs (and the bombs themselves) from humanity.
4) When were you closest to being a champion?
When I was in school, I always felt like a champion in terms of academics.
5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Public Domain Photo
I chose this photo several months ago because it reminded me then of winter. I'm so sick of winter now. Ironically, however, my best friend LOVES penguins. Jenny has known me longer than Beast, and has been a comfort to me oodles of times in the past. She called me Saturday evening and told me that her father died Saturday morning after a very bad week in the hospital (fortunately he was unconscious for all of it). So, these penguins today are bittersweet instead of just cute.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.