Friday, January 4, 2008

Friday Fill-In

(Link in blogroll)

1. This year, I'd like to get our photos sorted out.
2.
What needs doing is what I daydream about most.
3. My
house is a mess.
4. I would like to have more
internal peace in my life.
5. I love to have lots of
kids around the house.
6.
People makes me smile.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
Sparky's friend Z. spending the night, tomorrow my plans include working and Sunday, I want to get the kids started on their Youth Sunday skit and figure out who is going on the mission trip this summer!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.