Monday, January 28, 2008

Curious as a Cat

(Link in blogroll)

1) If you were to become a TV evangelist, how would you do your hair?
I think the shellac thing has been overdone. Perhaps a crew-cut would be the thing, a la Susan Powter. Or, hmm, a big bouffant like Amy Winehouse's except, like, clean.
2) Do you remember the first time you were on the internet? What did you do first?
The internet as such? Uh, I probably just hopped around like a grasshopper from link to link trying to keep track of how I got where I ended up. This was pre-Google, so it was common to find awesome stuff and then not be able to find it again because search engines weren't that good.

Before that, we were on Prodigy, and the first thing I did there was probably email my parents.
3) If you could pair up any two single people you know, who would you pick?
I've actually been thinking about this...I don't know that many single people, though, so it's a bit challenging. Pete and Amy., maybe? (OMG--that's accidentally really funny.)
4) What was the biggest fight you have ever had with someone?
Beast and I have had some really lovely verbal face-offs. They've always started out being about the stupidest things.
5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.

Public Domain Photo

I love this picture. It looks so peaceful and relaxed and comfortable. Nothing inordinately fancy, nothing outrageous, just plain, natural food and wood and dishes. It's what I aim for, but rarely feel as if I've hit. Is that because I don't take the time to see the way things look?

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.