Friday, December 28, 2007

Friday Fill-In

(Link in blogroll)

1. "I don't expect you will really understand the beauty of the softly simmering cauldron with its shimmering fumes, the delicate power of liquids that creep through human veins, and toads and frogs hopping all over the place."

2. "Why is Beast always gone?"

3. "Harold, *everyone* has the right to make an angel food cake."

4. "Nine companions, so be it. You shall be an ennead."

5. "Nonsense, I have not yet begun to fight."

6. "Mama says they was magic shoes. They could make my feet look four sizes smaller."

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to being proud of getting everything taken care of around the house, tomorrow my plans include finishing all the stuff I didn't do tonightand Sunday, I want to see the college kids!

[I clearly have no idea whatsoever about any of these quotes, so my apologies to the writers, and to Janet! :-)]

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.