Friday, December 7, 2007

Friday Fill-In

(Link at left)

1. I love Christmas.
2. Multi- is/are my favorite color(s) for the Christmas tree lights.
3. The candles in the window have invisible bulbs. (since they don't exist)
4. Nothing is one of my most favorite Christmas movies. (because I don't watch "Christmas movies"--never saw the Jimmy Stewart one, and the others are just cloying)
5. My favorite Christmas lyric(s) is/are
"Away in a manger, no crib for a bed, the little Lord Jesus laid down his sweet head. The stars in the sky looked down where he lay: the little Lord Jesus asleep on the hay.
The cattle are lowing, the poor baby wakes, but little Lord Jesus no crying he makes. I love thee, Lord Jesus; look down from the sky and stay by my cradle till morning is nigh." I remember being very comforted as a child by that last bit.
5. I'm dreaming of a calm holiday season.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
Alan's band concert, tomorrow my plans include working, and Sunday, I want to relax and enjoy playing with the little kids at church for four hours! (Yes, another sign of my obvious insanity!)

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.