Saturday, November 24, 2007

75

Random
Do you have any pets?Sparky has a guinea pig.
What color shirt are you wearing?Beige turtleneck.
Name three things that are physically close to you:The laptop (der!), a sage green couch pillow, and (surprise!) and can of Dr. Pepper.
What is the last book you read?The Owls of Gloucester
Are you or were you a good student?Yes.
What's your favorite sport?To watch: football. To play: bowling.
Do you enjoy sleeping late?I'd LOVE to sleep late.
What's the weather like right now?Cold: 30 degrees and partly cloudy.
Who tells the best jokes?My brother.
What was the last thing you dreamed about?I don't remember anything recent.
Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?Yes.
Do you believe in karma?Not exactly, but kinda.
Do you believe in luck?Not exactly, but kinda.
Do you like your eggs scrambled or sunny side up?I prefer sunny side up, but only if I have toast to go with it.
Do you collect anything? If so, what?Dust. And S&Ps
Are you proud of yourself?Most of the time.
Are you reliable?Most of the time.
Have you ever given money to a bum?Niiiiice. No, not exactly.
What's your favorite food?Anything carb-related.
Have you ever had a secret admirer?I...dunno. Because, it would have been a secret...right?
Do you like the smell of gasoline?Yes.
Do like to draw?No, because I suck.
What's your favorite invention?Computers.
Is your room messy?Not at this moment, actually.
What do you like better: oranges or apples?Apples.
Do you give in easily?Depends. Usually, but not always.
Are you a good guesser?Not really.
Can you read other people's expressions?Yes.
Are you a bully?I can be, why?
Do you have a job?Yes.
What time did you wake up this morning?About 5. Yes. A.M.
What did you eat for breakfast this morning?Cherry pie.
When was the last time you showered?This morning...6:30ish.
What do you plan on doing tomorrow?Church in the morning, and then football in the afternoon. VERY low-impact.
What's your favorite day of the week and why?Monday. Especially this coming one.
Do you have any nicknames?Not IRL, unless you want to count "Mom."
Have you ever been scuba diving?Nope.
What's your least favorite color?I'm not fond of orangey-yellow.
Is there someone you have been constantly thinking about? If yes, who?MIL
Would you ever go skydiving?I'd love to.
What toothpaste do you use?Crest with the little sparkles in it.
Do you enjoy challenges?Some of them.
What's the worst injury you have had?Physically, I've never really had a serious injury per se.
What's the last movie you saw?Underdog.
What do you want to know about the future?Nothing about anyone I know.
What does your last text message say?I'm too lazy to go look.
Who was the last person you spoke over the phone to?Lovely grammar. Rosemary.
What's your favorite school subject?History? English? Theology?
What's your least favorite school subject?Science? No, math.
Would you rather have money or love?Love.
What is your dream vacation?Right now it would be somewhere alone and otherwise I don't care.
What is your favorite animal?Wolves. Dogs. Canine.
Do you miss anyone right now?Yes.
What's the last sporting event you watched?.....football, of course (on Thursday).
Do you need to do laundry?No, Beast is taking care of it. I'll call you next time, though.
Do you listen to the radio?Not very often.
Where were you when 9/11 happened?Err...I was doing something at our church, and then I went home when Beast called and told me.
What do you do when vending machines steal your money?Sigh. And feed it more.
Have you ever caught a butterfly?No. Why would I want to?
What color are your bed sheets?Pale blue.
What's your ringtone?It doesn't ring. Ever.
Who was the last person to make you laugh?One of the kids in Youth Group at lunch.
Do you have any obsessions right now?Only sleep.
Do you like things that glow in the dark?..........er.........?? I'm giggling.
What's your favorite fruity scent?....still giggling.... (orange)
Do you watch cartoons?Only if I'm in the room with Sparky when he's watching SpongeBob.
Have you ever sat on a roof?I believe I have.
Have you ever been to a different country?Yes, a couple of times.
Name three things in the world you dislike:Mean people, intentional stupidity, and winter.
Name three people in the world you dislike:PsychoBoss, Fat Frank, George Bush (not necessarily in order).
Has a rumor even been spread about you?....hulLO, I'm 44!!! Ask me if I care?!
Do you like sushi?fehhh....no
Do you believe in magic?Define magic. Harry Potter magic, no. Houdini, yes.
Do you hold grudges?Sometimes.
Take this survey or other MySpace Surveys at PimpSurveys.com

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.