Friday, November 9, 2007

Friday Fill-In

(Link at left)

1. Plans and schedules are mere blueprints for me.

2. I'm happy when things are entertaining and interesting.

3. The last thing I drank was diet Dr. Pepper.

4. One of the most valuable things in my life is my husband.

5. I like Canadian bacon on my pizza.

6. Dear November, be kind to me this year.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching last night's shows (?) and listening to the boys hammer on the floor above me, tomorrow my plans include having no schedule whatsoever, and Sunday, I want to see if I can spot Beast in the stands at the Packer game!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.