Wednesday, November 14, 2007

All over the map

From the usual source

Have you ever shaved in the kitchen sink? Uh...not that I can remember, but it's not out of the realm of possibility.

Does anything hurt on your body? My eyes are a little tired tonight.

Have you ever driven home drunk? I don't think so.

When was the last time you cried? About 90 minutes ago.

Why? Bad day. Bad week.

How many keys are on your keychain? Two on the work one, about ten on my car/house ring. I really need to get rid of the keys to our old church building!

What are they for? The big ring is both vehicles, house, church (duh), and jeez, I dunno--a suitcase? I should probably clear off the extraneous ones.

Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? I'm sure I will when he heads up to bed tonight: it was Sparky.

What do you want? A new life.

What do you want to eat? I would have liked the last piece of birthday cake, but someone beat me to it.

What do you want to buy? Furniture, rugs, dishes, a ticket to virtually ANYwhere....

What's the last movie you saw in theaters? Underdog. Ugh.

Have you ever woken up in someone else's bed? Not unexpectedly, no.

What's the latest time you have come home this week? So far, 5:30. Tonight.

Do you love someone? Yep.

Who was the last person of the opposite sex that you saw with their shirt off? Uhhh...? Sparky maybe? Or Beast.

Are you friends with any gay/bi people? Hmmm, well, to the extent that I classify my friends this way, I have a few friends who are gay. I don't know if I know anyone who is bi, but ... jeez. I really don't categorize this way.

Who's birthday is closest to today? Mine.

What do you want for your birthday? See above re: new life.

What do you need right now? Amnesia.

Write three words that describes you now? Incredibly, grodily self-oriented.

Did you ever want to be a model? Nope. Booorrrrringgggg.

Have you ever wanted someone you couldn't have? Is the sky blue?

When was the last time someone flirted with you? Who knows? I'm the last to notice stuff like this.

Have you ever seen a shooting star? Yes. Not for awhile, though.

Have you ever hung out with someone you can't stand? Is the Pope Catholic?

Have you ever had a chipotle? Yes, I think so.

What's the best Halloween movie? RHPS.

What are you looking forward to? Sleep.

Why? Guilt-free time.

What would you say if some one that you like right now asked you out? If it wasn't Beast, I'd say no. Thanks, but no.

Who is most likely to call you at 2:00 in the morning? Drunks. Or my sister to say that Mom died. Or my brother-in-law to say that my sister died. Or... (got the picture?)

Would you answer? Beast would; I wouldn't hear it till about the time the voicemail would kick in. Earplugs.

How many pairs of sunglasses do you have? One, though they are technically clip-ons.

What did you do the last time you were home alone? ...it's been awhile. Probably...blogged, did chores, I have no idea.

Do you ever think about who you're going to marry? Uh...? There's a problem with verb tense here....

Have you ever watched the Real World? Not in several years. I got real annoyed and quit cold turkey about three weeks into Vegas.

How much cash do you have on you? Not a cent at this moment. There's about $150 in my wallet though.

Do you need to buy gas? Nope.

What's your favorite fast food place? Taco Bell.

What's the third and seventh texts in your phone? Yeah, too lazy to check...the phone's in the other room.

When was the last time you were bleeding? Nasty paper cut on some shitty Vogue cover at the hairdresser yesterday.

Are you tan? Tan? Me? I have, like, three freckles on each arm at this point.

Are you upset with anyone? Yes.

Who? The Universe At Large (and myself).

Can you snowboard? I can't even stand properly some days.

Do you love Skyla Brothers? I doubt it.

Write some song lyrics from the song you are listening to? I'm watching CSI. "I'm 11 years older than her and she took care of me. She was my best friend, and I miss her." OK?

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.