Sunday, June 17, 2007

Tagged

The Flavor Lady reads me, and she tagged me. TY, C.J.

If tagged, and you accept, these are the rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Here are my EIGHT RANDOMNITIES (new word, eh?):
  1. I like the smell of sawdust. A lot. It reminds me of my dad, and makes me want to be four years old again.
  2. The one thing I have inherited from my mom that I cherish the most is her button box: a cookie tin FULL of every kind of button in the universe. OK, not really, but very awesome. I used to play with those while Mom sewed, underneath Dad's desk in their bedroom. Sparky now has that same desk in his room, and I don't fit under it.
  3. I am fine with virtually any bug (unless they are leaping around--not digging that very much), except cockroaches. But I really really really really really LOATHE what we used to call millers. I don't like any kind of moths, but millers....{{shudder}}
  4. I almost always assume that the people I meet are the same age I am, or older, unless I'm told up front that they aren't or if it's obvious they aren't. It's always a surprise to find out that someone is younger than me.
  5. I have a feeling that I learned more last week about certain things than the teens who were supposed to be learning stuff. One of those things is that I have a LOT more patience than I thought I did, if I choose to use it.
  6. I talk too much.
  7. I make light of it sometimes, but I really do miss having a dog around. I love them so much, and I can't NOT pet them when they are around. It makes me sad in my heart that they are completely off the list for me.
  8. I actually want to return to Mall of America. To shop. For a long time. I think this is a sign that I've finally gone crazy!
So now, who to tag (that hasn't already done this meme recently). My apologies if I tag you and you have done it. Just let me know that it's been done so I can see what you wrote, or repost 'em in the comments. I'm really pretty easy on this part. Actually, I'm pretty easy about most things (does that count as #9?).
  1. Amy
  2. Artcat
  3. Batgirl
  4. Chris (all right, here's your chance to start a new blog!)
  5. Diana
  6. Laura
  7. Lisa
  8. Molly
If you aren't sure you are the person to whom I'm referring (since I'm too lazy to link), just go ahead and do it! hah

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.