Saturday, June 30, 2007

Patrick's Weekender

(Link at left)
Saturday Six

1. How seriously have you considered a purchase of the new iPhone?
Huh? Whatever.... Not at all.
2. Have you ever camped out to purchase something?
Nope. Nothing is that important to me.
3. What is the most important piece of jewelry you have ever purchased?
I guess that would be Beast's wedding ring.
4. Take the quiz: What gem stone are you?
Just took it about fifteen minutes ago. I'm Topaz.
5. What is your birthstone?
Oddly, it's Topaz (November).
6. Are you more likely to own an article of jewelry with the quiz result, your birthstone, or neither?
I own a topaz in a necklace, and that's enough topazes for me.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.