Monday, May 28, 2007

Situation Sunday

(Link at left)

#1} A sibling or closest friend for one reason or another asks you to supply the eggs, or give birth to baby for them. Could you?
Nope. I physically could not.

If I could, I'd do the egg-donation, but not the birth.
#2} Your aging parents who live in another state, have arrived on your door step, and they have declared they are now going to live out the rest of their lives with you. How do you handle that?
Well, first of all, if they both showed up, that would miraculous seeing as how Dad's been dead for over 13 years (and cremated, may I add)!

In reality, this would not work. Our house will not work for anyone with all of my mom's disabilities, and speaking of which, she needs round-the-clock nursing care we cannot provide. Well, I probably could, but then there would be the issue of me killing myself or her at some point due to the stress of all of this. We just don't get along well when we are together for a long time. Reality bites.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.