Monday, May 28, 2007

Manic Monday

(Link at left)

What's your favorite food item that is in your refrigerator right now?
Does Dr. Pepper count as a food? OK, seriously, I'd have to say cheese. We're a little low on groceries right now, though, and most of what I eat (unfortunately) doesn't live in the fridge.
Do you enjoying barbecuing on the grill? What's something that you make often?
I don't, but Beast likes--or at least doesn't mind--it. He makes burgers weekly throughout the year, usually just for him and Sparky; I could go the rest of my life without another home-made hamburger.
What one item (kitchen gadget, appliance, food item) in your kitchen best describes your personality? Why?
Crock-pot.
Yep, run with it.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.