Sunday, March 11, 2007

Music skipping

I found this at Bookheart My Heart last week and saved it for today. I'll be using my Launchcast rather than my MP3 player, since that only has about 12 songs on it at this point. But, I'll only use songs I've actually rated, that I would consider downloading to my MP3.

Put your music player on shuffle.
- Press forward for each question.
- Use the song title as the answer to the question even if they don’t make sense.


How am I feeling today? Back on the Chain Gang -- The Pretenders [Er...it's a Sunday. Not so much; we're actually just hangin' out today.]

Will I get far in life? Consolation Prizes (Michael Brauer Radio Mix) -- Phoenix [Ouch]

How do my friends see me? TwoWay Monologue -- Sondra Lerche [Would that be good...or not?]

Where will I get married? One - U2 [One time? Good lyrics for marriage, though....]

What is my best friend’s theme song? Nine Million Bicycles -- Katie Melua [I doubt that any of my friends, much less my best friends, have heard this song.]

What is the story of my life? OK -- The Young Dubliners [Hmmm...]

What is/was high school like? Everyday People (Radio Edit 1) -- Nicole C. Mullen

How can I get ahead in life? Blues Never Fade Away -- Elton John [Well, ain't that the truth!]

What is the best thing about me? Too Much Love Will Kill You -- Queen [oy]

What is today going to be like? Tusk -- Fleetwood Mac [??]

What is in store for this weekend? All Comes Down -- Phat [Really??]

What song describes my parents? Chasing Cars -- Snow Patrol [Wow, how weird]

To describe my grandparents? I Don't Want to Miss a Thing -- Aerosmith [Most of them lived a long time; I guess that could fit.]

How is my life going? We Won't Stand for This -- Elan Atias [This is somewhat true, lately.]

What song will they play at my funeral? Muevete (Album Version) -- Don Dinero [I hope not! hee hee hee]

How does the world see me? The Enchantment -- Sheila Chandra [Freaky]

Will I have a happy life? Don't Change -- INXS [ooookaaaay]

What do my friends really think of me? I Wish I Was A Punk Rocker (With Flowers In My Hair) (Radio Mix) -- Sandi Thom [REALLY??? Cool]

Do people secretly lust after me? Are You Gonna Be My Girl -- Jet [Is that a yes?]

How can I make myself happy? Stupid Texas Song -- Austin Lounge Lizards [wha'?]

What should I do with my life? Wonderful -- Everclear [That's a bit depressing, if you know the lyrics]

Will I ever have children? The Impression That I Get -- The Mighty Mighty Bosstones [hmmmm]

What is some good advice for me? Convoy -- C.W. McCall [I knew I shoulda been a truck driver!!]

How will I be remembered? Requiem -- M. Ward [That fits]

What is my signature dancing song? Eyes Without a Face -- Billy Idol [...pretty hard to dance to...]

What is my current theme song? Big Yellow Taxi -- Counting Crows [It has been stuck in my head lately.]

What does everyone else think my current theme song is? New Kid in Town -- Eagles

What type of men/women do you like? All Along the Watchtower -- Jimi Hendrix [oh]

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.