Saturday, June 17, 2006

Saturday 6

Episode 114

1. What vegetable can you not get enough of? What vegetable that you've actually tried cooking do you hate, no matter what is done to it?
I like carrots, which is ironic since I hated them as a child. I also like corn on the cob and green beans. Do potatoes count? If so, then I guess I nominate them as my absolute favorite.

On the other extreme, I just can't eat Brussels sprouts. I've never tried cooking them, though. I don't like cooked cauliflower either.
2. Have you ever given your father one of those tacky flashing ties as a Father's Day gift? What's the "worst" gift you've ever given your dad?
I don't think I ever gave my dad a tie of any kind. Honestly, I don't remember what gifts I gave him! We stopped doing gifts long before he died.
3. When is the last time you donated clothes to a charity drive? If you had to guess, what percentage of the clothes in your closet right now no longer fit?
I really need to get in touch with Purple Heart. It's been about a year since we emptied the closets. Most of what we're giving them this time will be toys, but there are a few clothes I'm unloading.

I'd estimate about 15% of my clothes don't fit. I have pretty strict rules about keeping stuff that I don't wear. I (unfortunately) haven't changed sizes this year very much. Having said that, I did just last night find 3 pairs of shorts that don't fit; I'm hoping they will by the end of the summer....
4. Take the quiz: Where should you spend your summer vacation?
You Should Spend Your Summer at the Beach

You're a free spirit who is always thinking of new ways to have fun.
And you don't just love summer... you live for it.
So, you really should blow off your responsibilities and head to the beach!

I'm good with this, though I'd be good with just about anything right now!
5. If you could spend one week anywhere in the world or two weeks at home relaxing, which would you choose?
Assuming I get to pick where in the world I get to go, I'd travel. Why stay home and feel guilty about not doing housework?!
6. Do you tend to be more of a morning person or a night owl? If you could, would you become the opposite?
I'm definitely more of a morning person, though once I hit my stride at night I can stay up a long time. I just prefer mornings.

Would I want to change? Not really.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.