Saturday, May 20, 2006

Saturday 6

Episode 110

1. Do you believe in near-death experiences? Have you ever had one yourself?
I've never had one. I'm not entirely sure if I believe them or not. No one I know has ever had one, or at least no one has told me about having one.

2. If you could have on DVD any old television show that you adored as a child, which show would you pick?
Romper Room. Or, there was a morning show on Channel 2 in Denver which showed Mighty Mouse cartoons and had a host who drew pictures. I loved that show.

3. At what age do you plan on retiring? Do you suspect that you'll keep working past that?
I probably won't ever be able to retire. I hope I work up until I die, actually. I've come to really resent the current crop of retirees because I think they are greedy and whiny, as a general rule; not every one of them, but many many of those who make the news.
Anyway, yes, I 'suspect' I'll (have to) keep working, if I want to eat and pay the utility bills.

4. Take the quiz: What kind of food are you?
When I took this awhile ago I was Italian:
You Are Italian Food

Comforting yet overwhelming.
People love you, but sometimes you're just too much.


And, whaddaya know: I still am.

5. When is the last time you ate the type of food mentioned in your last answer?
I made spaghetti on Wednesday (or Tuesday?) this week.

6. What was the last photograph you took? Have you posted it online?
It was probably something to do with Easter. No. I don't post too many family pictures online...to date, there is only one photo of each family member posted.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.