Wednesday, April 26, 2006

To Tell the Truth

from my new source of all that is good: Lisa

01..Long or short nails? They don't get very long on their own, and I have ugly, short nailbeds, so even long is short.
02..Early riser or night owl? I generally prefer early mornings, but I tend to stay up later now than I ever used to.
03..On the rocks or neat? Depends on what drink. Generally, on the rocks, but not always.
04..Risk taker or worrier? Both. I worry constantly, but I'm not averse to risky behavior (within bounds)
05..Sleeptalker or sleepwalker? Of the two, sleeptalker, but I'm actually a fairly quiet sleeper. I have done both of these, however.
06..Coffee or Tea? Tea. I don't like coffee
07..Skydiving or Swim with sharks? Since I have a healthy sense of self-preservation and I can't swim a lick...skydiving (which I'd choose anyway).
08..Math or English? English (though I liked math until we got into geometric proofs).
09..Body Piercing or Tattoo? Presumably pierced ears count. I won't get a tattoo on a bet. Ick.
10..Hot dog or Pogo? What's a Pogo? So, by default: hot dog.
11..Glass half full or half empty? Depends on the day and how thirsty I am.
12..Debator or peacekeeper? Peacekeeper, to my detriment I fear.
13..Runner or walker? I only run when I'm being chased.
14..Shop or clean? Clean
15..Neat or messy? Messy
16..Short or Tall? I'm tall. As for preferences in other people...I don't have any.
17..Bikini or one piece? I've retired the bikini concept long ago--though I had a tankini a couple of years and 10 lbs. ago.
18..Laundry or dishes? Dishes. I hate laundry--takes bloody FOREVER! And I love warm water and soap suds and progress being made.
19..Dog or Cat? Dog, though I'm allergic to both dogs AND cats.
20..Beer or wine? Don't like beer, but I'll have a dry white at the drop of a cork. Red wine gives me a killer headache.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.