Sunday, April 16, 2006

Saturday 6

Episode 105

1. Did you give up anything for Lent, and if so, did you succeed in giving it up for the entire time so far?
Nope. I considered it, but doing nothing seemed preferable to doing something halfway.

2. Do you do anything to celebrate Easter? Is there any specific food that makes up your traditional Easter dinner?
Since I'm doing this on Sunday... we got up for sunrise service at 6, went to breakfast and are home for the day. I'll cook the ham I bought yesterday for dinner at some point. Sparky will be down here hunting for Easter eggs soon. He's 13--how much longer do we have to do this??

3. How much cash do you have in your wallet/purse right now? Is this more or less cash than you usually carry?
I think I have about $40, give or take. That's about normal.

4. You have the chance to spend a week as a character in either a comedy, a drama, a soap opera, a science fiction show, or a murder mystery. Which would you choose and why?
Well, I certainly don't want to be the murder victim! hee
In a general sense, I'd rather be in a comedy. My life is already halfway there, so it wouldn't be a stretch.
To be specific, I always wanted to be Helen Hunt in "Mad About You."

5. How many near-empty bottles of shampoo are there in your bathroom? (You know...when there's almost none left, but just enough that you hate to throw the bottle away...yet you start a new one before finishing off the old one?)
None. Now. hee

6. Think of your earliest memory: Is it a good one or a bad one? If you had the chance to witness yourself at that time, would you want to?
A good one. Sure, I was a cute little kid.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.