Sunday, March 12, 2006

Saturday 6

Episode 100

1. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #79 from Cat: If you could trade places with one person in your family for a week, who would you choose? And would you want to trade as they are now, or sometime in the past (or future)?
I'd like to trade with my son. Not that I'm dying to go back to middle school, but I might get an insight of just what his life is all about.

2. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #80 from De: What were you doing 1 year ago this month, and are you more or less satisfied with your life today?
I just reread my March '05 blog entries. Beast had sinus surgery. Life is much better this year, thank God.

3. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #81 from Lisa: Do you prefer watching television over surfing the internet?
Internet. There's nothing on TV. And, anyway, I can do both at once.

4. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #82 from Antonette: Outside of the U.S., where would you live and why?
The easy answer would be somewhere in the British Isles. But I'd love to have a place on a Greek island, too.

5. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #83 from Elton: When you leave your home, do you ever feel paranoid that you've left something behind?
I usually do leave something behind, hence the typical numerous attempts to actually leave. Keys, work stuff, phone, lunch...I come back in the house at least 2 times. But, once I'm gone, I can usually put the house out of my mind.

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #84 from Laura: What song or songs would you want played at your own funeral and why?
Too many to list here, but the big ones are "A Mighty Fortress" and "Here I Am Lord."

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.