Monday, December 19, 2005

I've been meme-tagged

(by Shelly, again) :-)

Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so (and since I suspect they're supposed to be links, I've restored them):

1. eddy
2. sara
3. kirk
4. shelly

Then you get to select five people to pass the love on to so they can do this meme, like so:

1. Gerb -- Amy
2. Mermaid -- Jenica
3. Askew -- Robert
4. Artcat
5. Kimsquit -- Christopher

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I had just interviewed, or was just about to interview, for a job at the library where I still work. I'd taken about 18 months off work to stay home with Sparky after we moved to this state. We were pretty tight in the budget area.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Nothing, and everything, has changed this year. I'm way busier at work, I'm way busier at home, and the weather is colder this year.

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Cheetos
2. Sugar (like Smarties, or Sweet Tarts)
3. Pistachios
4. Wheat Thins
5. Pop Tarts

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
I know the complete albums of "My Fair Lady", Broadway's "The Sound of Music", "Fiddler on the Roof" and "The Music Man, among others.
1. "Hello, Twelve, Hello Thirteen, Hello Love"
2. "Help (The Beatles)
3. "Hark the Herald Angels Sing" (all verses)
4. "Amazing Grace" (most of the verses)
5. "Georgie Girl" (not sure who sang it; my sister sang it to me when I was little)


Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Give a lot of it away
2. Hire a decorator
3. Hire a housekeeper
4. Write a book
5. Start a fund for Sparky's college (and/or a foundation for other kids to go to college)

Five bad habits:
1. Interrupting people (stolen from Shelly)
2. Eating when I'm bored (stolen from Shelly)
3. Biting my nails
4. Sarcasm
5. Not planning my day

Five things you like doing: [these are in order, in my case]
1. Reading
2. Blogging
3. Eating
4. Sleeping
5. Crosswords (and Sudoku)

Five things you would never wear again:
1. My wedding dress
2. Spike heels, especially anything over 2" high
3. Clothes made of 100% man-made fibers, especially underwear
4. Mini-skirts/Halters/Bikinis
5. Hairspray

Five favorite toys:
1. My brother's cars
2. My Barbie, before my niece pulled off her arms
3. Raggedy Anne (I still have her)
4. Jacks
5. Jumprope

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.