Friday, October 14, 2005

Food

...appropriate for lunchtime. Thanks Shelly, as ever!

What Flavour Are You? Hmmm... Tastes like Chicken.Hmmm... Tastes like Chicken.
Am I chicken? Am I a frog? Am I human? All unfamiliar meats taste like chicken, and that's what I am, an unfamiliar meat.
What Flavour Are You?

with a hint of


What Flavour Are You? I am Vanilla Flavoured.I am Vanilla Flavoured.
I am one of the most popular flavours in the world. Subtle and smooth, I go reasonably with anyone, and rarely do anything to offend. I can be expected to be blending in in society.
What Flavour Are You?


Odd mixture.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.