Thursday, September 15, 2005

So you think you know your friends...

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?
Colorado, somewhere near Ouray. No surprises there.


2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?
Jeans. I don't have one favorite pair, but if they've been broken in, they are 'favorites.'


3. THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT?
It's been awhile...Switchfoot?


4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
Around 6 on weekdays. But now that school has started, I'll probably be backing that up a bit. Weekends I just try to sleep in. It doesn't usually work.


5. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE?
"Heathers"


6. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
If I could just {poof} *know* how to play without practicing, it would be a string instrument, probably cello. I really should start back with the flute. And piano lessons wouldn't be such a bad thing either!


7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?
Blue.


8. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV?
Of those two, probably sports car. I do like the way a Porsche rides. But really, I like my little mini-truck, and I wouldn't mind a real Jeep (i.e. a Cherokee), but none of these "fake Jeeps" that are everywhere.


9. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE?
Yes.


10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK?
Laura Ingalls Wilder's books, and the Narnia series. Does Harry Potter count?


11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
Fall.


12. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
The power to understand the implications of each act before doing anything. Shorter version: the power to see all the possible futures. But then I'd go nuts a la TNG.


13. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?
I've seen too many old tattoos, so I've managed to avoid coloring my skin.


14. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
Like actual ball in the air? No. Like all the different hats I wear? Sometimes. (thanks for the hint, Jen)


15. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO?
That guy, freshman year in college, that I was too mortified even to apologize to after saying stupid things to him while blitzed outta my mind on cheap champagne.
And, my sister.


16. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY?
Monday.


17. WHAT'S IN THE BACK OF YOUR TRUNK?
I have a truck. Nothing in the back except the webbing (I should post a picture of it...). Behind the seats, I have jumper cables, a bag of sunflower seeds, probably an empty pop bottle or two, a my-car-stinks-nice thingy, and an ice scraper.


18. SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
I tend to prefer my formerly-alive food to be cooked: hamburger.


19. FROM THE PEOPLE YOU WILL EMAIL THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST?
Since I'm not emailing it....uh, maybe Amy?


20. WHO'S LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
I'm not sure who lurks regularly, so I can't name names. But you know who you are!


21. WHO DID YOU RECEIVE THIS FROM?
Jen.


22. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER?
Natural: roses, preferably the kind that actually have a scent.
From a store: I'm not fussy.


23. DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?
I used to. Now, I'm not so sure. I think there is a certain kind of chemistry between people that sparks immediately and can't be explained. Unfortunately, sometimes it's bad chemistry. But, I do believe that good friendships happen this way.


24. WHAT WOULD BE YOUR DREAM JOB?
I would like to catalog fulltime instead of putzing around with all the crap on my desk currently. Oh, well. Yeah, I have my dream job.
Or maybe work in a refugee camp in the Sudan.


25. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAL?
Tortilla Chicken soup (crunchy tortilla strips, please), Garlic Caesar Salad, Pasta with pesto sauce, and cheesecake (plain, but it better be the smoothest damn stuff).

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.