Thursday, April 28, 2005

Dancing

[4/28, 2:30 p.m.: I retook this, being a little more honest in my answers--I do actually channel my inner Cuban quite regularly, for instance--and came up with a different answer. So if you remember me differently, no you aren't hallucinating.]
You scored as Jive. Peppy and silly, you are, lets face it, a little ridiculous. But that’s ok cuz you’re super fun! You drive fast, talk fast, live fast, and sleep fast. You’re really fast! You are always having a good time, even when people kick you in the shins. You could use a little decaf.

Jive

67%

PasoDolble

58%

Samba

50%

Viennese Waltz

42%

Quickstep

42%

Waltz

42%

Foxtrot

42%

ChaCha

25%

Rumba

17%

Tango

17%

Which ballroom dance are you?
created with QuizFarm.com


Decaf is the drink of the devil. Hmph.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.