Thursday, January 27, 2005

Jeez, what a gift...

...I just hope it's been washed. Thanks Amy. And yeah, ok, this is totally going to mess up my blogstats, but I guess it's not something I've ever been given as a gift, in this context...so here goes:

1. Have you ever used toys or other things during sex?
Whaddaya think? I'm married. Jeez. Yes.

2. Would you consider using dildos or other sexual toys in the future?
See above. Yes, given the right set of circumstances...etc.

3. What is the kinkiest fantasy you have yet to realize?
It's a bit of a challenge, really. At the highest elevation in all 50 states. I wasn't thinking big enough when I issued the challenge: I should have included a few countries besides the U.S.

4. Who gave you this dildo?
See above top.

5. Who are the ones to receive this dildo from you?
Truthfully, I can't think of anyone I'd be likely to share with. I wouldn't in reality, so why do it in this context. I think I'll just keep it. However, if anyone's wanting to steal it and use it for themselves, I guess I can't be fussy.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.