Saturday, August 28, 2004

My Soul (I'm laughing now)

HASH(0x8a900cc)


You have a Lost Soul. No one is really sure what that can always mean, because it can be defined
in many ways. As Legend goes, lost souls were the spirits of passed away people who are neither in heaven nor hell. They walk the earth, brooding mysteriously, always appearing when you expect it least. So hence, if you have a Lost Soul, then you are probably very insecure and shy. Stuck in your own little box, you watch the world fly by as a loner. You don't know your place. You seemingly don't have a place in society or an interest. You are a very capricious person, and are confused and frustrated about where you belong. You crave for the sense and feeling of home--but have not obtained it yet.

What Kind of SOUL do you posses? (For Girls only) Incredible Anime Pictures!
brought to you by Quizilla


Really, this one is absolutely hysterical. If I read this as a teenager I think I'd slit my wrists. Thank God I'm not; but I did get a good giggle. And I only wish I looked like this... Nice shoes.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.