Friday, February 23, 2018

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Korea Guidance
  1. What would be a better name for the color of goldenrod-colored paper?
    How about just gold? That's what I call it.
  2. Where did you get your silverware?
    I think I got it at an outlet store, or with coupons or something. I hated the stuff we started our marriage with. And we still have. Somewhere.
  3. It is a weird tradition in America (and possibly elsewhere) for parents to have their children’s baby shoes bronzed. What artifact from this past week would you have bronzed as a keepsake and heirloom?
    Great timing for this: I spent the last week getting rid of stuff, either via taking stuff to resale shops or straight up garbaging it. My family never did the bronze shoes thing, and I don't really understand the concept of bronzing things. Seems like just one more thing to dust. So to answer the question: I'll just take the bronze and make some jewelry out of it.
  4. What was the most recent ceremony you attended?
    I can't think of anything beyond worship at church or something like that. Unless visiting Beast has become something of a ritual at this point.
  5. What east Asian cuisine is good for your Seoul?
    ...oh the PUNS! 😲 I live in Nowhere; we have Chinese. Within 45 minutes, I might be able to find Thai or Japanese, but I'm relatively certain Korean or Vietnamese is going to be a trek.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.