Friday, February 23, 2018

Friday 56

(Link in meme-roll)
Rules:
*Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader
(If you have to improvise, that's ok.)
*Find any sentence, (or few, just don't spoil it)
*Post it.
*Add your (url) post below in Linky. Add the post url, not your blog url.
*It's that simple.
"And I guess it's true that he's awfully well fed these days," I went on. "And that he won't tell me how." We went a few more steps. "And that he thinks of himself as a monster. And that he got sick and tired of trying to be human."
We crossed the street in silence.
When I got to the other side, I stopped at looked at Murphy. "Shit."
Technically, I've finished this book, but it's sitting here waiting to go back to the library and I'm lazy. 😏

6 sweet-talkers :

Kathy Martin said...

I enjoy this series. It has been a while since I read it though. It might be time for a re-read. This week I am spotlighting Close to the Edge by Dawn Ryder. Happy reading!

Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com said...

I've still not read many of this books... :) I need to start!!!

Here's mine: http://bit.ly/2CgXiSz

Happy Weekend!

Kwizgiver said...

I'm adding to my TBR--this looks fun!

fredamans said...

This one sounds pretty epic! Happy weekend!

Literary Feline said...

Oh, how I love the Dresden Files! I hope you are enjoying this one! Have a great weekend.

Lauren Stoolfire said...

I love this series so much - I've actually just caught up on it. :)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.