Saturday, February 17, 2018

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Dog
Darn it! I totally forgot to post these! It’s 5:41 PM here in Honolulu, which means it’s barely still Friday on the U.S. East Coast, and it’s already Saturday in the next time zone east. Sorry!
  1. What doglike traits do you possess?
    Loyalty. Entirely too trusting. Forgiving. Distracted. Forgetful. Non-conniving.
  2. What’s your favorite dog movie?
    Underdog? Benji? I don't go for the sappy stuff, except maybe Where the Red Fern Grows, but that's all on the book being outstanding.
  3. When did you last have a hot dog?
    Hmm. Within the last few months, for sure. They're good comfort food, which is what I've been subsisting on for lo these several months.
  4. Who is (or was) a good celebrity dog?
    I kinda liked Spuds McKenzie and the Taco Bell dog, but then again I pretty much like any dog I see. LASSIE?! OMG, I love collies.
  5. What are you doing for chow this weekend?
    I have Extra People in the house for the weekend, so we'll see how it all works out. We need to stop at the grocery store for healthy food for at least one of them--and bread!--and we'll probably go out to eat tonight or tomorrow. Otherwise, it's pretty much excavate for food; there's plenty in the pantry.

1 sweet-talkers :

zippiknits...sometimes said...

this is a fun meme. You love Collies. I've had two. They are wonderful dogs.. wonderful doesn't even go half way to describing them. So smart and so lovable. Hope your weekend has been vary fun and filled with good foods of comfort... hugs to you m'friend.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.