Sunday, January 21, 2018

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
Friday Questions

1. Have you ever tried to learn (or re-learn) a foreign language as an adult? Which one? What worked for you?
I have a minor in Spanish, but I've really had to relearn how to speak it properly as an adult. I definitely still hear it better than I say it.
2. Do you donate blood? Do you know your blood type?
I'm O+ (boring), and I can't donate anymore. Too much bad ju-ju in my body these days.
3. Have you ever been in a play or musical?
As a tiny child, yes, once. I've been in the orchestra of a couple of musicals.
4. Do you use certain text or ring tones for specific people? Who gets their own? Or do you just use the default on your phone?
Oh yeah. My extended family has been designated the Darth Vader Theme. Beast is a U2 song--wow, that's a bummer, since it's doubtful he'll ever call me again--Sparky is "Crazy Train" from Ozzy, and I've got the doctors and other people like that set up with their own sound. I'm really pathetic, to be honest. Oh, and a small number of best friends have their own ring too.
5. When did you get your first digital camera? Do you still shoot on actual film, or all digital now?
I think we bought our digital camera towards the end of the 90s. It might still be around here somewhere, too.
6. What do you think someone else would say the most daring thing you’ve done is?
Oh, I don't know. People would undoubtedly say different things about this.
7. Do you talk with your hands?
Yes. Bigtime.
8. Do you have a lucky number? What is it, and what is the story behind it?
Not really. I like 3.
9. What kind of milk did you drink, growing up? And now?
2% as a kid, sometimes mixed with powdered milk (yuck). We 'graduated' to skim by the time I was a teen. Now I rarely have milk in the house.
10. What is your favorite kind of pie?
Fruit with a nice light crust.
11. Are you a note taker?
Yup. And a doodler.
12. Do you have an eclectic mug collection, or is your stuff all matchy matchy?
We have a shit-ton of coffee mugs which are basically never used since I don't drink coffee at all, and Beast can't drink coffee--and isn't at home anyway. I need to clean the house out, starting some time later than today.
13. Do you have a junk drawer in your house/garage/at work/wherever?
At home, yes. I guess I do at work too, come to think of it.
14. What is the longest amount of time you’ve worked at one job – and what was/is it?
I've been employed at my current workplace for just about exactly 22 years.
15. How old were you when you took your first commercial flight? To where did you fly?
We flew Denver to Milwaukee when I was a small child. I remember because it was my brother's first flight too and I remember him looking out the window as we landed. I was probably 4.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.