Saturday, September 23, 2017

Of course, my old favorite Dusty Rose (NOT PINK)



Your Autumn Lipstick is Dusty Rose


You are wise and quietly smart. You often know more than most people, but you tend to keep that to yourself.
You appreciate subtlety in everything. You think most people try too hard, and you always prefer nuance.

You are naturally stylish, and you've got that effortlessly chic thing down. You have an eye for beauty.
No one sees how much work goes into your look, and you like it that way. Your makeup enhances but doesn't distract.
"Your makeup enhances but doesn't distract." ha ha ha I never wear anything but (clear) lipgloss or chapstick. This is so much BS, but I do like the color they say I should use. If only I could remember to put it on and not chew on my lips....

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.