Saturday, July 1, 2017

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Shape of Things to Come
I launched this little meme on June 30, 2006. Shout-out to Cat. of Sweet Memes, who was the only other participant that week (a few days later!), and she still participates with us here. 🙂The questions in that first week were about colors, so this week let’s do shapes.
  1. What shape is your mood today?
  2. A Cookie Monster rectangle.
  3. What snack comes in a fun shape?
  4. Gummi Bears are fun.
  5. Someone’s building your dream house, but it has to be in the shape of a letter of the alphabet. Which letter do you choose?
  6. I'm going with A. Capital A.
  7. What’s a great song with a shape in its title or lyrics?*
  8. I'm going with "Will the Circle Be Unbroken."
  9. What’s something in your line of sight that can reasonably be called blob-shaped?
  10. Used Kleenex. It's allergy season.
* I know I ask some version of this question almost every week but I think it’s really fun to see everyone’s answers.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.